Acupuncturist (HK Baptist University)
Known for her passion and skills in Integrative Therapy, Sharon finds joy in the unlimited, co-creative process of wellness with the inner-healer in each of her clients, bringing them back to greater balance, wellbeing and youthfulness.
With a rich and lengthy experience in QI Healing and Rejuvenation (Anti-aging) Acupuncture serving an international clientele from Beverly Hills to Europe and Asia.
Sharon specialisations are:
• Stress-related Disorders
• Chronic pain and Health Conditions
• Facial rejuvenation
Her skills and techniques include:
Diet and Lifestyle Counseling
Some of Sharon’s Studies and Qualifications are:
• Dip. Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture – HKBU
• Specialty Acupuncturist – Guangzhou Provincial Hospital, China
• Registered Facial Enhance Acupuncturist – FEA, UK
• MA in Counseling – Middlesex University, UK
• Dip. Aromatherapist – IA, UK
• Certified (Diet & Lifestyle) Health Educator - Wellness Forum, US
• Certified Meditation Teacher – BSY, UK
"I am very happy with the learning and progress I am making with Sharon. Integrative practice is new to me and I have really enjoyed learning all about it with her. I also feel significantly better since I have started the treatment. I trust Sharon and I believe that she always has my best interests at heart." - Jane M.
“I look and feel younger, and most of all, I still look like myself!” - Sylvie B. (Facial Acupuncture)