Introducing Hong Kong's First and Only French Physiotherapist
The Round Clinic would like to introduce the newest member to the team - Magali Salgado, a physiotherapist from France.
Magali graduated in 2012 from the French Masso-Physiotherapy Institute, IFPEK. She is fluent in French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.
She has worked in a variety of clinical environments, many of those being multi-disciplinary clinics and with a number of health professionals. From these professional exchanges, she has furthered her knowledge and work experience.
Using Evidence Based Medicine as a guideline, she credits IFPEK for helping her build a critical and open-minded way of practice.
Her primary aim is to restore and inspire motivation through sport activities, daily routine habits for patients with musculoskeletal, respiratory issues and sport injuries.
Her main focus lies on Sports Rehabilitation, Respiratory Physiotherapy and Neuro-Dynamic functioning.
She is fully committed to provide her patients with autonomy and self-comprehension of their body mechanics to aid healing and avoid further chronic diseases.
She continues her studies through short and long term training courses as she believes Physiotherapy is ever evolving.
Magali can help with the following:
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation: strengthening, use of supports etc.
- Sport injuries eg. ACL, fractures, sprains, tendinitis, sports injury rehabilitation
- Postural assessment, Core training/strengthening and home exercise program
- TMJ dysfunctions
- Back pain eg. lumbago, intervertebral imbalance
- Neurological pathologies eg. radiculopathy, entrapment neuropathy, discopathy
- Articular problems eg. joints pains, R.A., Capsulitis, Rheumatoid Polyarthritis
For further information, please contact us on 2648 2612 or firstname.lastname@example.org